• The shape of the bristle has an upward curve to better reach molars.
• The handle of the toothbrush is 100% compostable and biodegradable. It is made of bamboo.
• The bristles of the OLA Bamboo toothbrush are made of high-quality BPA-free nylon for better brushing.
• The toothbrush head is compact to ensure proper brushing of the molars.
• According to some studies, bamboo has natural antimicrobial properties.
• Designed in Canada and made in China
• The packaging is also recyclable or compostable by your city.
• Adult supervision required. Avoid using if children bite the toothbrush.
This sustainable, eco-friendly children’s bamboo toothbrush has a 100% bamboo handle, and BPA-free bristles, made from Nylon. Suitable from 3+, and for both milk and adult teeth.
Bamboo is a highly sustainable, eco-friendly material, which is naturally BPA-free and greatly reduces plastic waste in our everyday life.
OLA Bamboo Children’s Toothbrush
By using the OLA Bamboo toothbrush, you are contributing to reducing more than 4.9 billion plastic toothbrushes that are thrown away each year.
Always air dry. It is best to use an open toothbrush holder that does not hold water. Do not store in a closed case when wet.
Replace every 3 months of use.